Fly Fishing Forum banner

Crooked Island Hosted Trip-2 spots left

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  teflon_jones 
#1 ·
We still have two spots left for each week on our hosted Crooked Island trips. Single anglers are welcome, and you'll get the double occupancy rates!

Crooked Island, Bahamas (March 17-24 & March 24-31, 2012)

Photogallery from last year's trips
http://www.ccoflyfishing.com/crookedisland2011.html

On Crooked Island, we have found what we believe to be one of the best deals in the Bahamas. The bonefishing/flats fishing is excellent, and the shallow water reef program adds another dimension to the great flats fishing already offered.

The guides are great, and they work hard, often staying on the water for 10 hours. Their boats are top-notch. The lodging is also modern, clean and very comfortable, and you can watch the sun setting over the ocean every evening, not to mention you can catch jacks, snapper, grouper and barracuda right from shore. The food is also superb, and as fresh as you can get it. Lobster, wahoo, mutton snapper, grouper & conch are just some of the tasty dinners we'll enjoy.

The cost is $2485.00 per person for seven nights, six full days of guided fishing. (based on double occupancy) *Cost includes guides, beachfront villas, all meals & non-alcoholic drinks on Crooked Island, and airport transfers from Crooked island airport to the Lodge. *You pay for airfare to Crooked Island, one night’s lodging, taxi & dinner in Nassau, tips, and alcohol, if desired.

See less See more
#3 ·
The coolest guy going is right here! :D

I also have a spot for a trip to South Andros arriving March 31 and departing April 10. My buddy that was supposed to go from the 31-7 bailed on me and now I'm going solo. If there's anybody that wants to go for even a portion of the 11 days (9 days of fishing) let me know. Since I have to pay a single supplement now, I'm even willing to kick in some money towards your trip since going as a double will save me a lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.