Fly Fishing Forum banner

Plymouth 9/8

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Adrian 
#1 ·
I think. What day is it? Well anyway Wed. the fish were still around in Plymouth but we had to work for them. Some larger fish were in the mix but followed the fly without a take. The p bunker are still around but the predominate bait seemed to be the 2-3" silversides. Blues at the power plant and further South. I fished with Al D to day excellent weather and fish to boot.

They won't be around here much longer if the trend continues but I keep heading out in hopes that a huge school of keeps will chase some full sized pogies deep into the bay. Yeah and I'll be the only boat around so nobody will run over the fish Yeah that's it. Hey, it could happen.

#2 ·
Keep those Plymouth reports coming Jim;)

Back when I used to fish with a certain guide who will remain nameless for a multitude of very valid reasons, I had some memorable trips out there this time of year... Maybe one day I'll drag the Yak up there and you'll show me the ropes :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.