Fly Fishing Forum banner

Bought my first set-up today

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sushi 
#1 ·
Hello all!!! I wanted to post to tell you that I went to one of the forum sponsors today. Tight Lines Fly Shop in Pine Brook N.J. the shop is an hour from house, but worth the drive. The shop has anything and everything a fly-fisherman could want. I had lots of questions for my first rod and reel which the owner answered, and he made me feel comefortable every step of the way. At one point another customer was in the store and even spoke to me about his own gear configuration, he went to his car to get some of his own flies to show me he gave me some good pointers to. After all was said and done I asked for a casting lesson and boy did I need it. Well I just wanted to let the forum know that Tight Lines helped me out without putting any pressure on me to buy any particular brand of pole or reel or any unnecessary accessories. I felt like this was a good experience and I will definitely be back. I cant wait to try it all out!!!

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.