Fly Fishing Forum banner

2hand canal gathering weather?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Keep an eye on the weather ,if it's rainy and windy and down right nasty I ain't comin.:whoa: I'll post early in the am on Saturday whether it's a go or no.:frown:

#3 ·
Paul- just checked two weather reports online, as well as report on the Weather Channel- none looked promising- all predicting rain starting after 9AM with winds up to 30+. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to burn the gas money driving down to the canal and back from Harwich for that. Will have to catch up with you and the other 2 handers some other time. Keep me posted when/where the next one will be.
Take care,
Jim

#4 · (Edited)
Paul - thanks for taking the initiative. You're a leader among men for sure.

It's been pouring hard all morning in Boston, I assume it's not amenable at the canal and I would have to round trip it back due to family obligations.

I'll shoot for the clave weekend to attend (and the fish will be there then as well)

#6 ·
Well it wasn't raining,but there was a good sou'easter a blowin:whoa: I met Pete AKA PopnesetBay,we decided being manly men we should, put a couple of hours in:chuckle:,and thats about all I gut to say about it.:razz: . See ya all at da clave.:smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.