Fly Fishing Forum banner

We got him!!! Not.

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  rich_simms 
#1 ·
False larm, Guillen will still be at short stop. Tejada we really wanted to Know you!:(

#2 ·
Can you imagine what Tejada would have brought to the club. Bummer. Maybe them boys will sober up enough to play some real ball. Can't wait 'til spring training. Seahawks totally suck after what happened in Minn. today. And the owner for the Sonics can't believe we won't buy tickets cuz he is providing "a good product." I had to stick my finger down my throat with that comment. C'mon spring training camp. Mojo is the only game in town.

Matt

#3 ·
Whew! I thought you were referring to getting a picture of OC with a speyrod in his hand. Rumor has it that he was out yesterday swinging flies with the long rod.

dum, dum, dum... Another one bites the dust
and another ones gone, and another ones gone
Another one bites the dust

#6 ·
Rich,

Fear not that you are now alone. Now that you are the last of the winter single handers chances are you will become famous. I've even heard that the Simms (wader) family want you back.

I was lucky that Duggan was kind enough to lend me a two hander for the winter and a line to go with it. I converted my 12# Billy Pate Marlin reel to a spey reel and call her, "The Big Black Momba." Had to do something with that reel it has been collecting dust for years. So if your fishing someday soon and you see a Blue Marlin come screaming around a river bend with line trailing behind you will know I'm fishing just up above you!

Can only hope this venture will save a body, mind and soul that is in late stages of degeneration.

I fished your secret run on Sunday and there were fish everywhere.:smokin:

#8 ·
Why not...

Hey the talking heads say the plan is for Spezio to back up Ole and cover third. However we still have some trading that may alter the play at the "Hot Corner". There are still Mariner Fans that beleive in Santa Claus the Tooth Fairy and the return of the worlds greatest short stop at a fair price. But hey Im an agnostic in most things like that!:devil:

#11 ·
Aging is right, and Omar just had surgery on both Knees. I think our DWI shortstop will have a fine year wherever he plays. It's been two years now that he has had to over come being the guy to play behind PayRod. He was sound last year when healthy, Trading him will be a mistake unless Omar is the true team leader that is needed. Hey things could be worse, we could be in Boston where someone will be shot before Spring training is completed. Or NY where both teams will truely suck this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.