Fly Fishing Forum banner

Tomorrow Setup - Am

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  MarkDoogue 
#1 ·
We will only have four passes for setup in the morning, only these people will be able to enter prior to the show start at 11am.

Please correct me if this is wrong:

Quentin - fly display case setup, raffle meister
Dble Haul - setup, three days coverage person at booth
Dfix - setup, power tools
Striblue - setup

Others who volunteered later than these 4 should follow this thread while I try to get additional passes from the management. Otherwise show security will not let you in until 11.

Stay tuned...

#4 ·
Eddie -

Just left a phone msg. I assumed since you're coming from out of state you would prefer not to be on the pre-open list. Hang tight, I will pick up another pass if possible.

Next year we need to have more meisters owning tasks so I don't go crazy... :eyecrazy:

hmm... but that would take planning :rolleyes:

#8 ·
Juro,
You called last night but no message? Anything important. I'll try you after work this evening.

Nick

#13 ·
Juro,

I won't get to the show until 11:30 or thereabouts. Per our previous PM's, I had my graphic arts guy whip up a quick FFF banner that measures roughly 2' X 7'.

I had to work with images I had on hand because you're sneaky enough to keep me from being able to download pictures from the
"Chronicles" page.:tsk_tsk:

Even though some of the images were somewhat sketchy when it came to quality, the banner came out really well. You'll be able to recognize the potential if I were to get my hands on some high quality images.

Hopefully I'll have some thumb tacks in hand when I arrive as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.