Fly Fishing Forum banner

See-ya tomorrow!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Cole 
#1 ·
Well, at last, the UK contingents day has arrived and we will be on the Cape tomorrow (Thursday).
I almost need a seperate suitcase for the flies I've tied for this trip! :chuckle:

See you guys soon.

#2 ·
I'll be arriving on the cape sometime Friday evening and will probably fish before mandatory steamers & beer :)

Looking forward to catching up with everyone Saturday!

#3 ·
Adrian - pass the word along that it's also free fishing weekend in Mass on June 4 and 5. No license is required to fish in freshwater or in tidal areas upstream of demarcation lines. I know the Cape has some awesome freshwater fishing if the guys want to give that a try.

Hope you guys have a great time. I expect to hear some good fish stories from this adventure!

Q

#4 · (Edited)
I'll be out in Chatham tomorrow. I hope to be at South Beach at some early hour (maybe 6 am). Look for the really really tall guy and that'll be me (though it might be hard to tell if I'm in the water;) ).

EDIT: My wife decided she wants to come along since she gets out of work early tomorrow, so we're going to head out in the early afternoon and I'll be fishing South Beach some time after 4 pm tomorrow (and hopefully Sat morning too :) ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.