Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spool for Danielsson HD 11-14

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Adrian 
#1 ·
I do have an extra, never unused, spool for discontinued Danielsson HD 11-14.

The spool also fits pre 2004 Loop Evotec HD 11-14 ( the same reel ) as long as the Loop reel has Danielsson engraving at the back of the frame stating that the reel was designed and manufactured by Danielsson Innovation AB, Sweden.

Price of $ 139 includes shipping within US and to Canada by USPS Fist Class.

#4 ·
Salmo,
I am painting my shed and garage but will try to call you later this afternoon/evening. If I get through with the painting, I should be free to meet you. Which way do you go from work to home? I live in the 64th and Wadsworth area.
Do you by any chance have a LW 8-12 or a spool for same you would be willing to sell? Talk soon.

John

#5 ·
You are living less then 10 minutes from NREL, so I can drive to your place tomorrow, no problem.
Unfortunately I do not have any spools for LW 8-12 I am willing to share. I have two for HD 11-14 and this is why I am selling one.

Drop me PM with your exact address and I can swing by your house tomorrow afternoon.

ZB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.