Fly Fishing Forum banner

Need field tester for Airflo Coldwater Intermediate Line

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
<font color="0000ff">Airflo 9wt, intermediate WF Cold water / striper line</font><!--color-->

Light (sky) blue, great choice for blending with sky color. No coiling in cold conditions. Even takes a freezer session without losing it's cool. Nice taper, slick finish, needs a loving angler to use it for up to 30 days and report on it's good and bad points.

Reply to this post if interested.

#4 ·
Nate -

Email me w/ your snail mail address, I'll send it out... when you're satisfied that you have a good evaluation send it to Jim. I don't know if this is early enough for the 3rd but I hope you get a chance to put it through some trials.

Jim -

We also have a Rio clear intermediate 9wt (currently checked out) and a Rio Deep Sea in the test line inventory at this time (also checked out). We also have a Rio Striper Intermediate, not quite clear but very stealthy and the bullet taper is a rocket once you get used to it. The Deep Sea is a 300 grain line, in fact I am using it right now but it will become available as soon as I resolve the Cortland 325 QD issues w/ the rep.

If you'd like to try the Rio Striper line email me with your snail mail address and I'll get it to you.

Looks like I'll need to get a few more lines in the test inventory!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.