Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hello from Chicago

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Hi all,

My nake is Kevin, I'm 23 years old and I live in the south suburbs of chicago. Ive been interested in fly fishing for about 6 months now, buying every magazine i can get my hands on. Ive been fishing for a solid 10 years now, and manage to go 3-5 times per week (even if its just for an hour) I am a die hard smallmouth angler, but i REALLY want to do some fly fishing in saltwater. My parents live in ST Petersburg FL, and i visit them as often as i can ;) I am looking forward to learning many things about this way of fishing. It looks like i found the right place, you guys seem exceptionally knowledgable, and nice to boot! Thanks in advance for all the info

Cheers

#2 ·
Welcome!

Although we have varying degrees of experience even those of us who have decades under the belt can all benefit from fresh perspectives. Sounds like you are very motivated, I am sure you will pick it up quickly and glad the Forum can be part of that journey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.