Fly Fishing Forum banner

Salina Point Bonefish Lodge-Acklins Island Bahamas

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  teflon_jones 
#1 ·
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Salina Point Bonefish Lodge- has sweetened the deal...$975 per person, double occup. includes room & board & drop off/pick up to the flats every day! Book now on all dates thru June 2012, this DEAL will not last for ever.

YES-$975:00! JUST BRING YOUR GEAR & LEAVE THE REST TO US!

We will collect you from the airport, feed you three (3) meals a day, provide you an ocean front bed room with two queen beds, private bath and the time of your life! If you wish we will arrange fully guided fishing by the day or for the entire week.

WE WILL TAKE YOU TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION EVERY DAY! DIY-WITHOUT THE RISK!

NO MORE DEATH MARCH!

Secluded and away from powerlines & street trafffic!! Just the sounds of the ocean and bird calls.

#6 ·
Charlie, addition to wishing your brother a very happy BD, I shared the fact that November 10, 2011 is the final day to book trips to Salina Point Lodge into June 2012 at these rates; $975:00.

By the way, what are your gift plans for your brother? I have some very good ideas!!

'Cuda steaks! Very manly......................Conch fritters......Conch chowder!!!! Lobster salad....

Attachments

#9 ·
Hey Felton. Is it possible to either get a car rental, or to get picked up at lunchtime and moved to a new flat? I'm thinking about heading out there, but I don't like to spend the entire day on one flat on Acklins. There's a couple of exceptions like the huge ones by the old church there, or the ones that are up past Chester's and Gray's on the east side of the island. You can easily spend an entire day in either of those locations!

#10 ·
Felton provides a vehicle as part of the stay. There are so many flats on the island you couldn't possibly fish them all in a week, north south and middle.

I recommend the boat ride to a pretty much exclusive area near Salinas which is exceptional habitat and fishing and you could take days to explore just that one area.

#12 ·
All inclusive deal! Just bring your gear...........

Hi Friends,

Salina Point Bonefish Lodge, Acklins Island Bahamas, is still the best deal around in its class. We are the best of the offerings among exotic, remote, luxurious, beach front fishing lodge in the Bahamas.

We are the Acklins Safari!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Salina Point Bonefish Lodge- has sweetened the deal...$975 per person, double occup. Includes room & board & drop off/pick up to the flats every day! Book now on dates thru June 2012, this DEAL will not last forever. There are a limited number of rooms at this price!!

YES-$975:00! JUST BRING YOUR GEAR & LEAVE THE REST TO US

*daily water shuttle/vehicle transport to the flats
*3 meals daily
*Your comfortable ocean front bedroom with two queen beds
*Use of our kayak
*Daily maid service
*Beverage centre & more!

YES-$975:00! JUST BRING YOUR GEAR & LEAVE THE REST TO US!

Your friends would love this opportunity!

Please email for details and answers to your questions. This is a wonderful way to stay in the game during the colder months!

Thanks,

Felton
www.vrbo.com/206778
revfelton@yahoo.com
www.vrbo.com/261406

#13 ·
juro said:
Felton provides a vehicle as part of the stay. There are so many flats on the island you couldn't possibly fish them all in a week, north south and middle.

I recommend the boat ride to a pretty much exclusive area near Salinas which is exceptional habitat and fishing and you could take days to explore just that one area.
Yeah last time I was there we spent a week and fished a bunch of the more popular flats, but we probably only explored about 10% of what's out there. Other than Andros, it has the most extensive flats of any island I've been to in the Caribbean.

What's the flat or area called near Salinas that you're recommending if you don't mind me asking? :) I've fished a lot of the north end of the island, or at least most of what's accessible by driving to it and wading in. There's the whole northeast area that you really need a boat to explore. I fished the Snug Harbor area a couple of days, but the flats there are enormous too and even with doing a death march one day I don't think I made it more than 3 miles or so north from that old broken down church where you can park on the water side near the elementary school on the opposite side.

Felton,
One of the guys I went to Andros with last year doesn't want to go to Acklins and wants to head back to Mars Bay again this year, so what I'm probably going to do is Acklins for a week and then Andros the week before or after that. If you find another single that wants to go March 17-24 we'll be happy to have a 4th person share a room with one of us so we can avoid a single occupancy fee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.