Fly Fishing Forum banner

For auction

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tomd 
#1 ·
I will donate a 1/2 day trip to the highest bidder. $ to be sent directly to Juro. Details on date and type of trip will be mutually agreed upon. Trip is for 2 anglers and Juro will determine when bidding is to stop.

I have also offered a 1/2 day trip on Jeff's board, so if you want a whole day trip, you can get the other half over there.

Capt. Steve Moore
Slam Dance Charters
http://users.erols.com/saltfish

#2 ·
That is a completely AWESOME offer, and I can't thank you enough. I especially like the way you split the trip!

Hmmm.... let's see - giant bright herring-chasing Memorial Day arrivals -or- husky flats cows in June -or- sight fishing the bayside in July -or- bonito in August -or- grand slamming in September -or- striped submarines in October -or...

with Slamdance we can't lose... but the problem is we gotta choose!

#4 ·
ok, here we go! I BID $100.00, I assume it'll go much higher, but my father didn't raise a fool. Tom D

P.S. for you guys that don't know Steve, he works his ass off on a charter. I've hired him once before , in august, and I know he had to have lost money on that one!

#6 ·
Just want to know if there would be any interest in my putting a 3 or 4 day stay at my place in Chatham (The Chatham Anglers Club) during the mounth of May or June. Weekends in May but mid week in June? Just bring your food everything else included.Or even 5 days during the week in May or even April which could spill over into a weekend. I would be very flexable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.