Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sean Hansen

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  SDHflyfisher 
#1 ·
My name is Sean Hansen. I'm a recent member to this site. I say it a few months ago but never became a member. I live wisconsin. I have not done a lot of flyfishing here, but i have just recently found a spot with some brookies. I do the majority of my flyfishing in connecticut. I cuaght my flirst brown trout and my first trout on a fly there 2 years ago on the housatonic. I had been flyfishing for 2 years then. Last summer I fished the black berry and the farmington river. Saw a trophy brown trout in the blackberry but never caught him. The farmington is great brookies, my favorite,browns and bows. all in good numbers and sizes.

"Tight lines"

#8 ·
Juro, if you want a report on the housy log on to flyfishct.com The web site belongs to the housatonic meadows fly shop these guys will tell you everything there is to know about the housy I get all the supplies ineed from them during the summer even my bran new waders. They also have a nice dog neamed fisher.

#10 ·
SDHflyfisher said:
Juro, if you want a report on the housy log on to flyfishct.com The web site belongs to the housatonic meadows fly shop these guys will tell you everything there is to know about the housy I get all the supplies ineed from them during the summer even my bran new waders. They also have a nice dog neamed fisher.
Are they going to be at the New England fly show? We are trying like heck to raise the funds for our booth.

Sounds like they'd make great sponsors :devil:

#15 ·
The best.

Welcome and best wishes.

Eat, sleep, flyfish is a good motto for us old, married, retired guys, but for you younger guys, still in school, before you know it, the most dangerous game of all will be hunted. I think they still call 'em GIRLS! You know the ones I mean, they are built kind of "lumpy" and giggle a lot.

(Just some good-natured ribbing!)

BobK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.