Fly Fishing Forum banner

it floats

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Hawkeye 
#1 ·
We put it on the trailer after flipping it but we didn't get it on straight so we had to launch it to get it right.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Flipped and in!

Wow! I can
t wait to see it fitted out. Do you think fitting out will be done for a true maiden voyage this year?
As for my boat five more pieces of fibre glass and a coat of primer and it will be turned over on a trailer have a motor put on and launched.
++++

#5 ·
Longrod I am seriously jealous. I could have the boat done for the clave if we didn't need an engine. As it is we are waiting on some parts. It will probably be done by the time I am on my Honeymoon mid September and Michael will be taking it out for it's first trips. Of course if he does that without me I will have to kill him.

#8 ·
Chuck and I pulled the boat to get gas and make a store run. I think Mike witnessed the 26+' bayliner trying to get out by driving all the way up on the trailer. It's just too steep to drive on all the way. This guy took like 40 minutes and nearly had the thing sideways a couple of time. I found that putting the rear rollers in driving up 1/2 way and ratcheting the rest worked. (Thanks for the winch power Larry) Worst ramp I've used, but look where it puts you.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.