Fly Fishing Forum banner

UFT

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DFix 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to those folks who attended some of the meetings this year. For me, it was nice to get a chance to match some faces to the board.

Hopefully you enjoyed the instruction, vendors, presentations.(and I know at least a couple of you who enjoyed the free booze at the auction and the free food last week!)

Look forward to seeing you when the meetings start again next Fall.

--jared

(although there is always the chance of running into somebody fishing someplace....am hoping to do a little fishing this year too!)

;)

#2 ·
Great time Jared and a great place to learn. it's nice to spend a winter evening involved in something to do with fishing and tying. The speakers were great ,really enjoyed them all eapecially the trout world wide from Jim Proust.

#5 ·
For Boston, For Boston...

striblue said:
Oh... whatever..... I went to BC not Yale. All I know are Kelly's ,Sullivan's , O'Malley's, and some Itialian guys.
John - you forgot Finnegan, Poole, Potter, Shaughnessy, Foley, Lynch, O'Laughlin, O'Toole, McCarthy, Mahoney, McNamara, O'Neil, Morin, Moran, Hennessey, Castiello, Imbroglio, Castellano, Milano...et al:D (geez, all ya gotta do is walk by O'Connell and ya get THAT many:eek: )

Jared, thanks for making it enjoyable. Looking forward to the new season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.