Fly Fishing Forum banner

Last Week of fishing

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  BobD 
#1 ·
I am about packed up and will be spending the next 10 days fishing my butt off. What are evceryone's plans? Anyone interested in hooking up?

#2 ·
Nathan - strangest thing. I was just thinking, "I'm off all next week. 2 years ago to the week I sure did have a great time fishing Brewster Flats & Monomoy w/ Nathan (w/ special appearance by Juro & son at Monomoy). I wonder where he is???". Then, bam!
Ideally, like to squeeze a day in the Chatham area and/or a morning yak trip on the northside flats. What's your plan? Send me a PM if you want to try to connect one (or multiple) days. Anyone else game???

#3 ·
I will be down all the week of the 4th... next week... do you have my address and Phone number for CAC.. Let me know... but I will always start the day off at the light house and South Beach then to the Riprider for South Beach or Monomoy. Unless I hook up with Fred on any certain day at the Brewster flats....you know where to find me.

#4 ·
How about a reunion, except this time let's fish the right tides for the area! That was a little bass-ackwards although we did well just the same. Instead of my son, who might make an appearance anyway, I will be with Tyler and the infamous Penguin from July 4th through the weekend, then again from Tuesday night through the following weekend (if all goes well with unexpected problems of late).

Hmm... tides look to be about the same as those dates from the 4th thru the weekend. Same spot might be the ticket then!

Tyler, you will really enjoy this spot.

#9 ·
Linda and I are heading down for the week camping in Masphee. Will be dragging the boat along behind us. We plan on hitting Brewster Flats at least one day, along with Monomoy if we can find a boat ramp. Cell number 978.884.0662. We will be down there from Saturday to Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.