Brad
Bill
Al D.
Nathan
Jim W.
Chuck
Bob P.
Tom D.

Please let me know if I missed someone......

John

#2 ·
Due to home improvement (contactor) uncertainities, I cannot make a definate commitment. However I will try to make it; if the 6:00 AM is all full-up I can always take the 8:00 AM. Maybe as the date gets closer, my schedule will become clearer. GregO.

#6 ·
hi, any more room on board, will need to check with the wife to arrange for her to take the kids to work, but she'll do it if possible(SHE BETTER!!! lol) Tom D
p.s. just wanna clarify, we are talking about thursday morning, right?

#7 ·
okay,okay, so I can't read a calendar...ha,ha,ha, so count me in for the trip! what can you expect from a guy that spends all day with a 2 and 4 yr old. Tom D

#10 ·
Well, I am back from the Vineyard and ready for the Monomoy Clave II. The roster is below. I would like to be have this finalized by this Wednesday at the latest so if anyone is on the fence, please let me know asap.

Juro
John M
Roop
Fred
Brad
Bill
Al D.
Nathan
Jim W.
Chuck
Bob P.
Tom D.
Paul F.

I will call Keith Lincoln to confirm, again, regarding our 6am shuttle. I will give everyone an update later.

John

#11 ·
ok guys, were close and I need 2 things... directions from Sharon/Foxboro, I can go on 495 or rt. 3. the other thing is, what if we are scheduled for thunder showers? Tom D

#12 ·
Tom and all:

Here u go:

Directions.....

Take Route 28 through Chatham Center. Continue right on Main st. Go past the Coast Guard Station (on the right). Bear left at the fork in the road. Take your first right (Morris Island Road). Look for directional sign - Rip Ryder Monomoy Island Ferry. Follow this road until you see the blue sign for the USFW Headquarters (Tisquantum Rd.). Take your first left (Wikis Way). The ferry is located at the bottom of the stairs. Parking is available on the "causeway".

Upon arrival, look for the red shuttle

van, for parking instructions.

#13 ·
As far as thundershowers, the forecast is for cloudiness. Thundershowers are expected tomorrow (too bad we couldn't all go today!).

BTW - if lightning threatens, obviously get off the flats and expect Keith to come looking for us as he does in this situation. I would expect we would be given a pass for another day; although I'm not sure about that. There are plenty of places to fish in the area if this happens, for those who don't mind toughing it out in foul weather.

Thanks John for calling this event.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.