Fly Fishing Forum banner

Yes Virginia, there is ...

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  OC 
#1 ·
:D

#2 · (Edited)
If your post means what I think it does you should be careful making a post like that. You might incite the hordes and if that happens the commandos will have to drop the life of leisure frolicking on the pond and get back into the woods for some early morning raids.:hehe:

#3 ·
The hordes of camandos can stay in bed. I simply was in a good mood this morning when I woke up and wanted to share the smile. The fresh morning air, the cloudless blue sky, the bougle birds singing. Just a good morning to be alive.

#5 · (Edited)
Now now Duggan, you know the proper steelhead report is suppose to include all the important details such as what rod you were using as well as what line as well as what fly as well as your leader setup as well as what sort of Speycast you made to hook the fish as well as what river, hole, rock and angle of your cast as well as the water flow, the water temp as well as what color of underwear you were wearing that morning as well as what leg you put into your waders first as well as when you last had a bowel moment and most importantly, it is suppose to include details of the wild steelhead that you killed because we all know a hatchery fish's genes are superior to those of their born in the gravel wild cousins!! ;)

#6 ·
A Wild Hair?

Jeez Sparky - I sure hope people don't take things literally on this board??:hehe:

Congrats Sinktip - it's always nice to get up early and enjoy the sunrise, birds singing, and have those moments of communion with nature that we all seek! ;)

yours in jest,

DS

#7 ·
I'm gone for a week of worm & bobber fishing with the grand kid in Wyoming and Sinktip gets totally out of control with his steelhead reports. Where are the ethics police when needed?
I see that the tripping stick needs to be put back in the river right where Duggan will find it. But with water temps at 66 F what's the big deal with a little swim.
Anyone for par boiled steelhead!
Fish on
OC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.