Fly Fishing Forum banner

AUCTION: Castafly with Capt.Ray!

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 · (Edited)

Ocean State Gamefishing with Capt.Ray Stachelek - Castafly Charters!

http://castaflycharters.com/

Join Capt.Ray aboard his lean, mean flyfishing machine for a Rhody flyfishing outing you won't forget. Ray is a seasoned guide, fly designer and great friend of the forum.

Ray will be a pro-tyer in our booth at the Marlboro Show on Saturday. Don't miss this chance to "hookup" with Capt. Ray!

Good throughout the 2003 season.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Since there is a good chance that anglers might be traveling a considerable distance say from the Boston area, make this a six hour plus trip. We'll make it worth your wild, just be the winning bid.

We'll document the day with film, video, and story, displayed here for all to see. You catch a trophy.... They'll see it and pat your back. You get skunked........ they'll smell it and rib you to no end.

Trip is for two. Winner may split the cost with another angler if he wishes.

Ray

#11 ·
Dave- Any other time I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat, but if this works out I'm bringing my dad. I think it would be a great birthday present to give him at the end of the month. Considering the bypass he had shortly before Thanksgiving, I think he'll be more than up for it.

And no, I'm not looking for sympathy to prevent higher bids. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.