Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Displays-To Joe Wojtan

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  joe wojtan 
#1 ·
Joe here are three of my saltwater fly displays I have down here in Chatham...Since you mentioned these type of things in your Bio I though I would show you a few.. I had my Bonefish displayed on a previous post and have others as well. Most of the flys in the displays were posted individually on this Forum.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Flies

striblue said:
If I tied and God gave me more time i could never catch up to you in the number of flies I have seen, by review your posts, dated way back.
The Carrie Stevens project will be something to tackle, years ago I was very fortunate to have meet her in her later years in Maine where she lived. I did get one of her Grey Ghost Streamers that see tied without the aid of a fly tying vise, but to this day I do not know what happened to it.
joe

#4 ·
Fly Displays

Gentlemen,

Your work, along with that of a few others, is a real inspiration! Thanks for all the tying knowledge you share with us so freely. Now a small question...where do you find such beautiful dispoay cases?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

-Doc

#5 ·
Doc..I got mine from two sources.. From Brendan O'Brien would did not need a few and my others from Antique flyfishing shows... Usually there is abooth that sells just display cases...at least those kind. I am sure there are other sources..I just don't know them.

#6 ·
Re: Fly Displays

Doc Duprey said:
Gentlemen,

Your work, along with that of a few others, is a real inspiration! Thanks for all the tying knowledge you share with us so freely. Now a small question...where do you find such beautiful dispoay cases?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

-Doc
Doc.
If you are referring to the display cases, I had my Baby Bunkers displayed earlier in one of my posts, I normally have a few dozen on hand, They measure 1 1/4" x 5" x 7", and are milk white color with clear top, and foam lined bottom
I sold all,but 4 that I have in stock now, and I won't have more for about another 3 to 4 weeks.
If interested and this is what you are looking for let me know.
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.