Fly Fishing Forum banner

...the new Chatham Beach Patrol...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jfbasser 
#1 ·
...The Chatham D.E.P. folks are taking "beach regulations" seriously!
Alcohol, open fires, litter, jay walking, undersize/too many fish...
Violators beware!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
...South Beach ?!...

'Still a maybe but...
If I can't hitch a ride with the new Beach Patrol, I may catch the 0800 RipRyder to walk/fish the outside...
Wanna' find out if the mung is there or not first...
Last year at this time it was pretty "hot" and alot of fun...

#6 ·
Pete,
Having a little fun with the pictures, eh? They call you up for any advice down in Chatham? Or do they not recruit from out of towners. Hope SB is good to you. Its gonna be better than staring at a CRT display.

Nick

#9 ·
So, Penguin plays GOLF, TOO ???

striblue said:
John..you giving him ideas....I think Fez's would look better than helmets. He will want that avitar you know!
I can't picture Munsingwear Golf Apparel, a fez, and Penguin in the same photograph - unless he's wearing white shoes, NATO blue plus fours, an ascot tie and appropriate navy sport jacket to offset the extremely attractive handmade egyptian fez. After all, well dressed should be the order of the day when wearing Munsingwear. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#10 ·
...I may not play golf but...

I'll be on the 0800/Saturday RipRyder...
A 1230 something high tide on the outside and SSW semi-brisk winds spell OceanSide...
'Pack a lunch and bring gear heavy enough to throw line out past the surf zone and there's no telling what will happen!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.