Fly Fishing Forum banner

Chance to own one of the Rip Ryder's

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Both boats are up for sale. Some of you had asked to be notified if I put either one on the market.

I am asking $47,500 for either boat.

24ft Privateer with 2005 twin Yamaha F115s and full electronics and trailer.
25ft Parker with 2003 Yamaha F225 and full electronics and trailer.

Either boat will make a great flyfishing boat with the console all the way to the back. Both boats draw 12" with the engine up and about 26 underway.
Great for inshore bass and blues and both would make the trip offshore for the tiny tuna off Chatham the last 2 summers.

Any questions or offers give me a PM, and I can send off all the photos and specs.

Capt Keith

#4 ·
Keith -

Please ask them to remove your emblems or I might be seen running up the beach every time I see them as I customarily do after the fish have drawn me far from the rendezvous and I think I will miss the last shuttle! A cruel trick indeed :)

#7 ·
Yes it is the new owner called me today with some questions for their inspection on June 5. It is going to be a water taxi. I guess they have put the yellow checkers on the side with the name of the Marina they work from. They are going to email me some photos once she is renamed and lettered.

Keith

#8 ·
I shall have to ride that deck at least one more time for old time's sake down there. I have a few friends down in Joisey and they boast of the fall blitzes.

Maybe there's going to be a latecomer's clave on Sandy Hook this fall. :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.