#1 ·
To the Hannah Fund donors:

James W. Shepherd III
Michael C. Doogue
Adrian Sharp
Peter Readel
Fred A. Abrahamson
Frank Feger

I would like to invite you to a mid-day break from fishing this Sunday to explore some fundamentals of two-handed casting and Spey this Sunday at the Bass River.

Since it's a mid-day low tide and expected to be quite a warm day if you can break away from morning and evening fishing to enjoy some cool drinks and two-handed / Spey casting at lunch break please reply and I will make sure we can do that. The drinks are on me and I will bring plenty of cold cuts, rolls, condiments and picnic salads from Ring Bros for whomever RSVP's.

Consider it an introductory session, not the full class. In other words this will not take your whole fishing day and this will not constitute the lesson itself.

However it's a good idea to establish a solid foundation and with a little practice the next session will be at a much higher level of proficency.

Please RSVP by posting a reply and we will make plans accordingly. I will set aside the mid-day hours for this on Sunday.

Hope to see you there!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry!!

Had already left home with no computer access when Sunday idea was posted. Juro, let me know when and if you could do it again, someplace. With a couple of days notice I can make plans. Sorry I missed Sunday..wind was tough at Mashpee and little or no action...for anyone...pluggers included.

#5 ·
OK will do, as Frank suggested offline we will need to establish a date and place just get there. In truth this was a tough weekend to do it, I was really squeezing too much into such a small time frame.

But the Big Brother Event was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.