Fly Fishing Forum banner

hey guys go check out my cheezy website

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Doublespey 
#1 ·
I don't know how to build websites but there are some pics there of my trip to the Babine last fall

#3 ·
DOH!!!!! that was about stupid.Tell everyone to go look at my page then not give the address *L*
http://www.angelfire.com/wa2/steelheader/

to see the opening pic hit one of the links then the back button. I dont know why it doesn't show automatically

Good day all
rob

#4 ·
Thoroughly enjoyed the stroll down the Babine's shoreline with you and your friends. I could feel the crisp PNW autumn air and feel the lullaby of the current as the deep contemplation of swinging a fly is interrupted by the heart-pounding grab and screeching runs ringing out the drag song down the valley. Man are those some beautiful fish! It renews the soul to think that they wiggled from the gravel in a remote wilderness to complete several thousand miles of pelagic travel to find their places of birth so full of natures vigor and potential. I hope the cycle continues forever!

SO GUYS... WHEN ARE WE GOIN???

#5 ·
I could look at pictures of Skeena steelhead for days non-stop. Thanks Rob.

Well this September I do believe the Kispiox is calling me.

I was planning on going up to Alaska and guiding for the summer but I have been really sick of as late and now I am just getting better. And the idea of being in the Bush of Alaska this summer just did not seem like a good thing. If anyone wants to here the story of a 19 y/o on anti-anxiety medicine, just let me know.

So instead of guiding in Alaska I am planning on spending a week up there on the Kispiox which should be a blast.

I would go to the Dean because I have been given an invite but I would rather not max out the rest of credit cards just to do that.

#6 ·
I'm also kicking around the idea of a late summer hunt for Kispiox, Copper, and Bulkley/Morice steelies this year. Logistics have yet to be worked out, but the tales told by those who were there are enough to continue to motivate me to get it done!

Hey - maybe we should name Ryan's pattern the "Special" Shrimp??!!

hasta,

Doublespey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.