Fly Fishing Forum banner

Inflatable Pontoon For Michigan

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  FleshFly 
#1 ·
I am looking for a Inflatable Pontoon For use in Michigan. I want it to be a 1 person boat and I guess it does not have to be super heavy duty because there is not really any white water in Michigan "at least where I will be fishing". I do want it to be durable against tears in the pontoons in cases like scraping on rocks and fallen trees. Thank you in advance.

#2 ·
Addition to my question........

I forgot to add that I am looking for any suggestions anyone may have. Does anyone have any experience with the Trout Unlimited Rogue River Pontoon? I was also looking at the Cabela's Fish Cat Panther does anyone have any experience with this pontoon? Thanks again guys.............

#5 ·
Kory-

Did you ever come up with anything? I was looking for something as well, I wouldn't be fishing from it, and was looking for something that was somewhat packable and light weight....I see Abel had a pretty smooth ride, but they don't make it anymore.......

-Randy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.