Fly Fishing Forum banner

Snow!!!

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  willmullis 
#1 ·
The definition of discouraging, having just finished shoveling 10" of snow for the second time in six hours only to turn around and find your driveway totally covered again by about an 1 1/2".

I just came in from that very experience. The best part is that it's only supposed to snow for another 12 hours or so.......:eyecrazy:

Here are some pictures of our winter wonderland:

I'm kinda partial to the last one. It shows the snow pile in fron of my door. I threw in the standard sized snow shovel for scale.

Be very careful out there everyone.

See less See more
#8 ·
BUD N MARY'S??? That place is great!! That's a nice bone. I'll be at my Grandparents in Tavernier, Key Largo in less than a month!! Man, too bad we missed each other. I'm thinking about doing a guided adventure while I'm there, but I'm hoping to stay a little more North (Key Largoish) so that I can learn some areas to hit with my grandparents Scout.

Congrats, Penguin!

#10 · (Edited)
Risk Assessment Annalysis...safety first!

Randall...
Having taken a break from watching the BigStorm on the Weather Channel, I was pondering my next move in a lounge chair, sipping a chilly alcoholic beverage on the veranda of the house boat where I was staying when..friend Capt Bill Brown (BillFish) wanted to finish a role of film and convinced me to put down the sissy drink...sneakers were drying from the morning fishing adventure...total calculated barefoot move was about 10'...
Not so worried about the rusty nails and broken glass etc...
The pellican guano was my biggest concern...not to mention falling in or spilling my drink!:hehe:

But...Thanks for the good safety tip and for being concerned for my personal well being...You have hereby earned access to Area 61!

If you ever get a chance to take in the Miami Boat Show...
Wear comfortable shoes (miles and miles) and dark sunglasses (too many hotties!)... :smokin:

The worst part of the trip was the 2 hours it took me to get from the street to my garage...heavy massive whitestuff!:whoa:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.