Fly Fishing Forum banner

Bonefish Swap - On Bonefish Board

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  bonefishmon 
#1 ·
Lets get this going... already three sign ups..maybe marshrunner and Joe Branham will see this a join in. We need to breath some life back in there..It's Winter... aren't there some trips south planned.

#2 ·
Bonefish Board

Hello John. Looked for you at the Marlboro Mass Show to finally get a chance to meet you. Even had Juro do a recon! No luck. I've been off the site for a while and in the process of catching up I saw your post on the above topic. If you want to plan a bonefish trip I would suggest a DYI to either Eluethra or Abaco in the Bahamas. I have also fished Andros on my own and know it well. Please let me know if I can help.

Phil Sheffield

#3 ·
Thanks a lot Phil...I will certainly remember to do that... I will have to wait till next year to do it.. and I have already missed a year.. but college expenses have put a crimp on travel. I hope you will be at the Wilmington show and since we will have a booth I would think we will not miss each other..

#4 ·
Sorry John. I've been severely out of touch with what's going on on the show front. Is that Wilmington, De? If so I think it will have to wait! Bit too far for me to travel at this time. It's great there will be a booth there and I wish you and the rest of the team all the best. Hope to see you Rip Ryder at some point in time. Hate to see you get too much exercise!!!!
LOL!

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.