Fly Fishing Forum banner

Big Brother Day - Homestretch

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Nick 
#1 ·
  • Notes:
  • Since the BB/LBs won't have waders, I move that we should also wet wade to be in sync.
  • The objective is to have safe fun, make a memorable Father's Day for a little brother and his big brother, and if (and only if) it is not going to hamper the above... catch fish
  • Show the BB/LBs with the sense of camaraderie anglers share
  • Demonstrate how much fun fishing can be
  • Teach them a little about casting, fishing and fun on the water
  • Be understanding, not demanding; fun-loving, and not overly ambitious
  • Stop to talk about the little things like horseshoe crabs, tides, birds, etc
  • Make friends
Your thoughts?

#2 ·
If we do all that, and I've no doubt we can, it will be about as near a perfect day as you can get. For a Gloriously Perfect day we would only need 3 more things: 1. Find a way to keep Mr. Murphy and his Law off our backs, 2. Apease the weather gods, 3. Be greeted by hungry/willing fish.

#4 ·
So for me...it sounds like its gonna be a typical day on the flats. :D Learning about tides, wildlife, and fishing. Meeting new people. Discussing fishing with old friends. If we can just sprinkle a little sunshine and stir...it will be perfect!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.