Fly Fishing Forum banner

Whining- season start

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ssully 
#1 ·
Fresh stripees reported up and down the coast. Micros up north but still....
And I am buried so bad in work, family, obligations galore!!! And to top it off it's mothers day this Sunday. Well wegot a couple more weeks before the big push and you'll see me lord willing out to steep hill in the tin boat. wha wha wha....

Lefty

ps. Don't forget mothers day lads, those ladies work hard while we're on the water or...napping in our truck at Chatham light:smokin:

#3 ·
I hear ya Terry - too many commitments + to add insult to injury... this morning as I'm heading into an appointment in VERY, VERY western Mass, my cell phone rings & it's two buddies catching keepers on the fly with sound of a blitz & crashing terns in the background:mad::( :mad: :(

#5 ·
The PAIN of dreaded Striper Thumb?!...

Both thumbs (1 & 1/2) have been abraided badly and are oozing bodily fluids but the sweet smell of Schnauzers AND Mogans prevails and has me singing a happy tune...
I feel your pain too, but in a delightfully different way!!!:D:razz:

#10 ·
Tell me about it.....

Here's one- I moved to East Harwich last year, and get stuck with on-call duty for my group during the weekend of this year's Spring Clave!!!! Still planning on attending Friday night's festivities, but fishing and libations will be off-limits until the following week:mad: :mad: :mad:
Well- maybe I'll scoot down to Red River Beach on my off-call nights this week to fish the jetties to see what's biting....:devil:
Shep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.