Fly Fishing Forum banner

How long has it been?

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Just me 
#1 ·
How long has it been since you last caught a fish?
It's been way too long for me.
The last fish I caught was in late October of 2002... :eyecrazy:

I got pneumonia from getting caught in the cold rain but hey, the steelheads are already wet... ;)

I can't wait for "ice out", I am so ready to hook up again.

#4 ·
Just before Christmas....

Got my last "decent" fish - a brown, about 6 or 7 lbs. just before Christmas (early "testing" of a new rod & reel present). I got a couple of small (under or just about 20" browns & steelies last month, hardly worth mentioning.)

I wish this cold and snow would break - we are somewhere between 120-130 inches for the season! Right now the thermometer reads 6 degrees and falling. Got to go fishing - but this cold and low streams (plenty of snow, but no thaw) are keeping the run from starting in earnest!

BobK

#9 ·
What's a fish look like. First it snowed like hell in the mountains and now it's turned around and it's raining like hell. The fish refused to bite all winter long,no matter where I put my line in the water at. I can't believe that I'm that bad of a fly fisher that I don't catch anything. Maybe I am as I didn't even catch a cold this winter.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.