Fly Fishing Forum banner

Looking for Chatham rental, early June

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  desmobob 
#1 ·
Hi,

Forgive me if this is an inappropriate post....

I'm a regular working guy planning my ninth annual Spring fly fishing trip to Chatham. The cost of a motel stay is approaching/has surpassed the cost of a rental cottage (I think).

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a reasonably-priced rental in Chatham (or close by) that would be available for the first two weeks in June -- 28MAY05 to 10JUN05.

Thanks for any information,
Bob Scott
Whitehall, NY

#3 · (Edited)
juro said:
How many people? I am involved in a shared rental situation and there are others available in Chatham.
Two people. We just need a place to sleep... we usually fish all day and part of the night.

We were interested in some extra room so we would have the opportunity to invite a friend or two to come down for a few days, but that is an option we may not be able to afford....

What would you estimate the cost of a low-budget rental cottage to be during the "off season" period (if the end of May/beginning of June is considered "off-season")?

Should I be contacting Chatham realtors/property managers?

Thanks,
Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.