Fly Fishing Forum banner

Kayak outing tomorrow in RI?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GregD 
#1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you Kayakers would be taking off from work and fishing tomorrow. I am planning to go out early and see if any tuna are still around.

If you care to join me, drop me a PM.

Tight lines,
Greg.

#3 ·
Hi Mark,

I was debating on posting to the striper forum, But most are not kayakers there. I didn't get out after all. I have been missing out due to other duties and obligations on the weekends. I 'm planning a evening out after work with the upcoming full moon down in RI. Perhaps we could hook up then. I'll be trying to do more on the water now that we are getting near the fall season.

I'll PM you diectly next time I go, hopefully with alittle more notice too.

Thanks,
Greg.

#5 ·
Yak Trip Planned: Sandy Point

This coming Friday AM. We launch from Stonington Point. This is tentative at this point. Fish Hawk is in. If we get enough interest we can make it definate. Just windging down from the Rhody Clave. There are some sizable fish in the area. Adrian hooked a few of them to prove it today. Great fisherman!!

Phil

#6 ·
Hi Guys,

I'd like to go, weather looks great for friday. After taking last friday off it's unlikely I'll be able to do a repeat of an early departure. Best I could do is late afternoon till the evening most likely. Not sure how long a day you will be up for, particularly if you are paddling around alot.

I am also much closer to the Canal or Cape Cod bay and am considering fishing there as well.

Greg.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.