Fly Fishing Forum banner

Wondering if someone have bought bags from www.bag1218.com

6K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 ·
I found a website bag1218, the Louis Vuitton bag on it is same as the bag I bought from a Ebay seller and the price is less than half of mine. One of my friend told me that she have bought a Gucci bag from China and she was very satisfied with the quality. I plan to purchase a Chanel Cambon tote bag from that site. I was wondering if someone have bought bags from that site?

#2 ·
Yes I bought a Gucci bag to use to hold my extra spools and a Louis Vuitton bag to use as a creel. It's not waterproof but it does a pretty good job of keeping the fish from getting away.

#4 ·
Yeah, this site had a Super Carryall Underseat Magnum bag for sale, but it was cheaper on eBay. It was just listed by its first initials -- sort of a fitting acronym for the whole site.

-- Eric

#6 ·
"Bag it"

Eddie
When I first read the post I could not believe that it actually got thru, however it did and I was able to read Scotts's, Juro's and Erics' responses which made a very cold, windy and snowy day somewhat brighter and easier to take.

Gentlemen...fantastic answers, I hope everyone enjoyed them as much as I have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.