Fly Fishing Forum banner

Posting notice

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 · (Edited)
I've copied this over from Striblue's message on the Striper Archives....it will apply here as well. Thanks.

"I had some discussion with the web miesters and since we will be coming forward shortly with a new Fly archive for all sectors, freshwater, bluewater, salt, bones and warm.. if I missed any it is unitentional...we will keep fly photos with pictures AND recipes on the Archive but pictures alone will go on the striper (READ:WARMWATER) board... The new archive will need to have recipes since it is a major part of this new forum..everthing from soup to nuts. It will be linked to the archive to retreve material already in there.We will be redoing the recipies from what has been posted.. so going forward if you want your fly to be in the new archive please just go though a list of material. You do not need to make a lengthy explaination..just the materials list. After the new set up you will be able to go back and fill in any unusual critieria in tying you fly.. The new Archive will be retreveing the infor from the old archive and will need a base to begin..I think I got this straight. Thanks"

This isn't a huge change for this forum, since everyone already lists materials, but please keep it in mind. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.