Fly Fishing Forum banner

Orvis Spey 12'6" 8wt(mid-flex 7.0)

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  dansteelieman 
#1 ·
New and Never Used: Orvis Trident TL 12'6" 8wt Two Handed rod(Midflex 7.0) Features forest green colored blank, with gold anodized downlocking salmon walnutwood reelseat, 15" cork handle with 4" butt, fuji stripper guides and sic guides, 3pc design. Rod weighs only 7.75oz. Comes with rod tube and sock. Features Orvis's 25yr warranty. Great rod for steelhead, salmon and larger trout. Moderate, mid flex action makes it easy loading and appropriate for spey casting. This rod has never had line strung thru it and was never touched or fished. Rod retailed at for $640 at one time. I promise you this rod is all I say it is and you won't be discouraged.

Worth every penny. I already own two of these, and have no need for another. On ebay, this rod can be bought now for $370.00, but I am willing to take $360 right now if a claver is willing to buy it. Drop me a line if you are intersted.

#2 ·
here is a pic....

Lookie here:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.