Fly Fishing Forum banner

Why does it always come into shape when I have to work???

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  old man 
#1 ·
OK, I saw the Sky's CFS figure falling and said Sunday afternoon could be it, 10-9,000 CFS lets go for it.

I arrived about 12 noon, hit the Penetentry hole and the trail system was still flooded, man 11,000 CFS is still alot of water. So I headed up stream and got run-off by a nasty-biting horse preventing me from accessing the fly bars down stream fro the Sultan put-in. So, I finally got in two good runs above the Ben Howard Bridge in Sultan and called it a day. All in all, it felt good to get out and throw the spey rod.

Sky's turing green with water clarity at 2-3 ft and clearing by the hour. It looks like Monday and Tuesday is going to be the best days and wouldn't you know it I have to work. Sucks to be me. :mad: :(

Well there is always June 1st to look forward too.

#2 ·
I went up to Marblemount to see watersprite. The Skagit is looking good above Rockport. The Sauk is a good green color. Both are a little high but with this cooling trend they could really drop. If this weather holds I am going back up there to try my hand on some fly fishing. Jim S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.