Fly Fishing Forum banner

Polar Fiber Juvies

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 ·
Just fooling around tonight: Size 2 hooks

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
They are..... I have strips also that I cut to shape, that I get from First Light Anglers in Manchester-by-the-Sea. also the precut I don't remember... It was either Concord Outfitters or Fishing the Cape...maybe Rivers Edge... give them a call... I will be down the Cape this weekend and will check Fishing the Cape and pick you up a few different colors if you want. I can then mail them to you.

#4 ·
John, if you're able to send any my way it would be a great help. I really appreciate the offer. I need three colors: black, silver, and chartruese......

....wait, halfway through my post here I have received notification of an e-mail from DFix......processing......it's been suggested that I try looking for sheets of the material at a craft store. As luck would have it, my wife needs to stop by one tonight. I'll tag along and check it out.....

.....so John, I'll post again tonight and let you know of my progress. I may be able to get them after all. :p

#5 ·
Hey John....no dice at the craft store. They had lots of other neat potential materials that I grabbed, but no holographic material. If you're able to pick up those three colors for me it would be great. I can comp you back with some other material, flies, etc. If not, don't worry. I'll continue my search in other places, or grab some myself when I'm in that area.

Have fun with the kids this weekend. Thanks again for the gesture.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.