Fly Fishing Forum banner

Panamania booboo

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Sorry to use this to reach Juro, but it's fastest way, I think. The Panamania button on the left brings you to destination but once there, you click to see the article and it goes to Patagonia Journal. Great to see Bruce's piece there! Great job all round.

#5 ·
>Luis - Have you tried a refresh, or a refresh with the >shift key? I can't get the link to go to the Patagonia.

Me neither... and I have tried refresh and shift refresh. It goes straight to the top of the destination page.
In addition to that, when you hit Panamania on the left bar, it goes to the top of destinations, but the pointer for Bruce's piece (where it says click here to read) points to .../patagonia/patagonia.index

#6 ·
Luis - Oh yes, I see what you mean. If you click the picture instead of the text, half the problem is solved. As far as the "What's New" links, it will probably have to point to the Forum Section instead of the specific article to avoid frame confusion. I'll look into it.

While I have you on the line, the fontinalis article looks great - let's shoot for completion this coming week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.