Fly Fishing Forum banner

NEWS FLASH - Sean Hits Paydirt!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Adrian 
#1 ·
Sean just called, he had been working the backside beach with the Atlantis and called to rub it in... seconds after the call some fish came barrelling down the sunny shallows. One cast, one strip - 31" keeper! He called again to really rub it in, it took me hours to get my mind back on the day job!

Sean, webmaster - WELCOME TO STRIPER COUNTRY.

#9 ·
Sean the striper vacuum....

Sounds like Sean sucked them all away from where I was casting yesterday afternoon with nary a bite... the holes and sandbars in front of Chatham light. Beautiful day and scenery, but skunked on the fish. Maybe I should have hiked a little further down, but I was still a little antsy about leaving my truck in the "30 minute" parking area, and felt compelled to keep checking to make sure Chatham's finest weren't marking her for a tow. Do they really enforce that, or just during certain times/days?
Shep:rolleyes:

#10 ·
I've been a lucky recipient of Chatham PDs tickets at the light on two occaisions - both out of season too. Its the deathmarch or Rip Ryder from here on for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.