Fly Fishing Forum banner

W/E Plans (6/2-6/3)?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
Weather looks not so agreeable for the w/e. But, of course that's from our friendly weatherman who said we would be getting dumped on with snow this winter!!! (Whats a little rain) Wind, no that's another issue!!
Anyone interested in getting together? The little drinking village with a fishing problem sounds like it's heating up!
Congrats JohnM. on having such a great morning @ the light!!
Wish I was there to witness it.
BrianZ.

#2 ·
I will be fishing with Brendan O'Brien this Saturday and we may head to South Beach. I will be down at my place late Friday night. If we don't go out in Brendan's boat we will probably try south beach and do some wading... but I will know more on Friday... Brendan may have some otherideas.

#7 ·
Hawkeye (05-30-2001 11:00 p.m.):
It's the wiley trout on the Beaverkill for the Estey clan this weekend. Don't scare all the cows up to Maine and off shore while we're away! I've yet to heat up my "mojo" this year - just can't seem to get in the groove.
Good luck Hawkeye... sounds like a quality time. Wash the brine off for the weekend, eh?

Looking forward to seeing the report!

#8 ·
Hey Zinck,

Sorry for the short conversation last night, the Hampton estuary was calling.

I am on a charter trip with Capt. Larry Cook on the MA south shore on Friday, maybe Saturday. Probably a FF trip in the Piscataqua with Marc D. on Sunday in his Lund.

If Marc cancels out, will you definately go to the cape on Sunday?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.