Fly Fishing Forum banner

Cape yak attack

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
How about memorial day week-end?

I got clearance to spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday, leaving for home on Monday.

Anyone up for it - Roop, Striblue, Penguin, FishHwak, Juro .....?

#4 ·
Adrian... I'm up for it... I will have my yak and would use it at some point in the wekend... I also want to get one of those infaltables for "certain" areas... I noticed in one of your other posts you are thinking of a job change ..back to UK? Can you explain... Sure would not want to see that. But maybe it is better for you...

#5 ·
Adrian...I've got Doc Duprey coming up from NJ for that weekend and was planning on a little of this, a little of that...Yak intro for him and his sweetie, Chatham inside/outside on foot and/or with the yak...flats for sure...'should be fun!
This might work out...I will be in town and I'd enjoy chasing you around the flatzz watching you annoy big fish...

#7 · (Edited)
Ohh-kee-dohh-kee (as Hanibal would say), looks like we are on for some way kool stuff. Lets firm up plans as the coming week unfolds. It will no doubt be a combo of foot stuff and paddling.

The UK relo is a temp thing which will last a few months. It might screw up this season but the vacation accrual is a lot better:D

There are also a few places I used to fish with bait for European Bass where I want to throw flies ;)

Bottom line is, like it or not, "I'LL BE BACK":devil:

#10 ·
Currently working on a Friday escape but a downtown Manhattan Client may scupper the plan. Where else would anyone want to sit through a two hour presentation ant 4:00 p.m. on a Friday? :rolleyes:

Whatever, I will probably call at Larry's before the customary pre-dawn assault at the Lighthouse on Saturday a.m.

After that its completely open through Monday a.m.

#12 ·
Nick -

Sure pick the weekend can't go to come out of hiding ;)

Big family weekend for me, but hope to get up north to cover the Spey clinic being held by Simon G. with Hunter's on Sunday for a couple of hours.

Good luck, tons of fish on cape right now - both sides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.