Fly Fishing Forum banner

Airflo fly lines now distributed by Rajeff Sports in Vancouver, WA

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MJC 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post an FYI about Airflo lines. I recently had a line (9wt Intermediate clear) where the outer core separated from the mono inner core. It occured over a 5" area but the line was unusable. Called the former distributer in the USA - Mainstream, and the rep Iain Sorrell and he pointed me to Rajeff Sports in Vancouver, WA. When I called I spoke to Mr. Rajeff (not Steve - who is his brother). Mr Rajeff was very helpful and in general a nice guy - I think he dows a good bit of field testing and he was interested in coming out for some striper fishing. I sent them the old line in and a new one arrived in the mail about 10 days later.

#3 ·
Tim Rajeff is also top casting competitor.
I have a 400 gr. line from them that is quite good. I use it when I have to cast a big fly, but I don't need to sink too fast(w/leadcore). It has a thinner diameter than the teeny lines(sinks faster).

#5 ·
Rajeff Sports is GREAT. IMHO Jarrod walks on water as a problem solver. When my wife called them and told Jarrod of my problem (which was in no way related to product quality) he called back in 5 minutes with a solution. I really like my Airflo 9wt. Multi-tip and will do as much business with Rajeff Sports as I can

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.