Fly Fishing Forum banner

sage rod and loop reel for sale

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  loophitech 
#1 ·
rod: sage rpl 8100-3 graphite 3
#8 line 10' 4 11/16 oz

reel: loop 3w

both in excellent condition, used 1 summer. use to live on the north umpqua, but haven't used it since i moved up to hillsboro, oregon. case and fly's ect... included. Not sure what a used value would, so if anybody could give me an idea, it would be appreciated. also if your intersted e-mail me at dustyspence@hotmail.com. If the pic doesn't upload right, i can e-mail a pic. thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Dusty -

I just wanted to comment on your behalf that this is one hell of a set up and I hope you get more than 250-300 for it!

I would buy it in a heartbeat but I'm just saturated with flyrods and don't need single handers in this line weight. I also work for a two-handed rod company and use two-handers for most of my fishing despite owning 9 single handers that I use less and less.

But WOW what a nice set-up, and some lucky guys is going to score on a super bargain! Hold out for more $, it's worth it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.