Fly Fishing Forum banner

Little bluefin

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Korean_fly 
#1 ·
Little bluefin have set up shop south of New England. This is as good a time as any to get into double-digit days on those speeders. I hesitate to post specific location info on the web, but p.m. me if you are interested.

#6 ·
Went out 3 times and hooked up twice with sbfts but lost both this past week and last around Southern New England as well. Lost a few bonito as well due to fumbling and just making noob mistakes haaha. Butter fingers whatever just totally unprepared for it all lol. Still had tons of fun and was completely blown away buy the sheer speed and veracity of the skippies, sbft, blues, and bonito that were crashing the hordes of peanut bunker. Totally amazing. Went out the other day around 10am for a short trip and saw nothing. Thought it might be good because of the north westerly wind and having seen tons of bait the days before in the kayak and boat. Anyways I am still a noob to this kind of game but wow. I can provide some "intel" if anyone wants to know via pm.

Cheers,

Adrian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.