Fly Fishing Forum banner

Knowledge meister?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
I was really excited to see John Shannon's glossary but have not heard back from inquiries about new items to add, etc. I guess we'll just have to build our own.

I will build the glossary page but we would need a volunteer to provide the human element between on-line submissions and publishing of the definition. In other words, someone to review items before letting them be added to the glossary "officially". A glossary editor of sorts. Taking turns might be a good option to spread the load out.

Any interest?

#2 ·
Going once...

Due to a seeming lack of interest in this project, I move to scrap the idea until such time that we can raise a sponsor to approve submissions before they are allowed into the glossary. Another option would be to allow people to add entries themselves without an audit process...
Thoughts?

#4 ·
Great! Not that this is a reason for you to do it but there will be a gear-reward system in place once the funding picture gets more clear. A year of knowledge-meistering should be worth some gear points for sure. This could be another thing we discuss after the mission exercise - goals and objectives. Yup, I guess I do this stuff at work too!

My part will be to work on the webtools, or perhaps this is the right project to start with MattB...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.