Fly Fishing Forum banner

Attention: Nor'easters! EMS Days...

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
If you live in New England you might be interested in this neat event coming up at the end of the month.

We have been invivted by Eastern Mountain Sports to be involved with the EMS Club Days event in the Nashua New Hampshire Store (and possibly other stores if we want to do more).

Flyfishing Forum members will receive a 20% store discount on Friday, October 25 and Sat Oct. 26 (details will follow).

We will also be on location to have fly-tying demonstrations, show images and videos, and spread the word about our awesome community.

I have some interesting demos planned with items I purchased at EMS. :)

At this point, we would like (1) volunteers to represent us at the store and (2) registered members to come save money. If there is interest from others to have a display at other stores, just speak up and I will coordinate with EMS management to see if that's do-able.

In any case, I look forward to working with EMS on their annual Club Day, more details including the specifics of the discounts and start end times will be posted as soon as EMS forwards it to me.

See less See more
#6 ·
Alright, it's a little early yet and I haven't checked my mailbox yet (yesterday was a holiday) but it looks like we will have a few guys at the table on Friday evening the 25th. The store closes at 9pm. We could grab a beer over at Longhorns afterward if anyone's up for it.

Saturday's ours as well, I think I will do that day even if by myself.

I plan to tie flies, have my laptop w/ slide show, talk about how I use my EMS bought GPS for wading and boating safety, talk about what we do for Big Brother Day, talk about the Estey's cobbler and Lefty & Ssully's breakfasts at camp, talk about the great guys (and gals) I've had the honor and pleasure to meet here, and enjoy the 20% discount for members who show up at the table!

More to come, I hope the info package arrives today...

#7 ·
...Hyannisss...

Fishin' Friday (unless the wind blows down my good intentions) but...
I'll be spending Saturday at the Hyannis store with a Yak or two, some fly gear, my FFF hat...and a bag full of friendly greetings and calculated answers...
Now...If I can only find a few "Fish On" assistants...:hehe:

#9 ·
AWESOME! Glad to hear we'll have representation from Area 61 and CAC at the EMS Club Night! Those on the cape should take this chance to enjoy a 20% savings on anything in the store (ANYTHING - including pungos and GPS!) as well as a fun time at our booths in Hyannis and Nashua.

The EMS in Nashua is in the Pheasant Lane Mall, easiest to get to from the front entrance facing Costco.

#10 ·
...COSTCO...YIKES!...

Juro...
Don't even look at the Costco sign!...and you may just make it all the way to EMS...
It's going to be a challenge but I know that you can do it (if you concentrate really hard!)...
Call if you need help! We're here for you...:hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.