Fly Fishing Forum banner

Finding Fish - Hey Craig

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  flydoc 
#1 ·
I'm going fishing tonight after a hard day of being oppressed by DA MAN - right now I'm watching old He-Man cartoons on you-tube...

Will there be more fish at B. Harbor or Quivet tonight?

I've tried a lot of theories and experiments my new philosophy is follow Craig and his teachings...

#6 ·
Of course I get this too late...

Fished Quivet area last night - no moon kinda misty and fairly windy. Little fish were splashing about around the oysters...made fly fishing a wee bit annoying.

I really wish I was that Riddick Guy - I'm bald isn't that enough???

I'll try the other place tonight.

Unless Craig has another idea.

Thoughts from Chairman Craig

If a striper busts on the surface and no one is around to hear it - it will not make a sound - but I'll catch it any ways.

#7 ·
Fred, your spot today was loaded with pollen on the water. Hard to see the fish, but they were there. They are now in their summer mode. Incidentally, big fish on both the bayside and the southside, but it is about a 20:1 hookup ratio for me.

#8 ·
Sean Juan said:
I really wish I was that Riddick Guy - I'm bald isn't that enough???

QUOTE]

Sean- I know an UltraMax slam where you can get a shine job for a case of menthol cools...just say the word, and I'll get you a reservation....just don't cut any deals with mercs...:smokin:

Jim "Pitch Black" Shepherd, M.D. aka Flydoc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.