Fly Fishing Forum banner

Question to you all

5K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  peter-s-c 
G
#1 ·
We have a chance to give our page a custom look, take a look at the Spey or Wild Steelhead forum.

You will notice on the left hand side a picture of a nice Steelhead(Spey forum) or a logo (Steelhead forum).

Would you guys like to have something like that here?

If they answer is yes, dig out your favroite pics/logos and post them here. We can then vote on which one we feel truely represents the Great Lakes area and her fish.

Lets have some fun with this.

#29 · (Edited)
PIC

Heres a Pic of a dark 32inch buck from the clinton river.

Attachments

#31 ·
Muskegon fish

A nice little muskegon buck caught in some dark water.

Attachments

#32 ·
Hey, MJYP.....

YOU make the choice. We will get into more discussions, and still be without a pic 6 months from now!! Hal had some nice ones, the hens he got in the PM. And just the fish in the pic, too - no fishermen holding 'em up and distract from the fish. They are nice shots.

BobK

#33 ·
Sounds good!

Yeah - a rod handle section with reel, along with a nice fly box and a colorful selection of flies, all on a grassy stream bank (or on a rock slab), really would look good.

I'll bet we could con Hal into taking some nice pics! He has a good digital camera, and lots of time on his hands, anyway! Maybe we could get him to do something constructive for a change!!!:hehe:

If you would like, I'll attempt taking some, too, just for comparison (or call it competition) purposes. That should REALLY get Hal off the dime!

BobK:D

#34 ·
Hey MJ
I wasn't serious about keeping the flies.:hehe: I'd send em back to the rightful owners. Just a little wet.;)

Bob's idea is fine too. Competition...whatever....

I'll play around with some ideas this weekend. What are we looking for in terms of dimensions/orientation/ect?

LR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.