Fly Fishing Forum banner

large arbor redington 13/14

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
this is the large arbor reel(black)this was only used for 3 days on a trip for my 12 wt. I really don't need it, (impulse buy as a back-up reel for the trip) . it is a great reel I'll sell it for $230.00 which includes 350 yds of backing. this was just purchased a month ago. the reel alone goes for $245.00. Tom D

#3 ·
not sure about that, but it is a great reel, the one I got the tarpon on. smooth drag, and more backing than most out there, without being heavy. it takes up line so fast, it's like having a spinning reel. :)
I really like the reel, but plan on buying som photo equipment and something's gotta give. this is really a great deal. email me with any questions. Tom D
please everyone,email me if you're interested. I'd hate to sell it to the wrong person while someone was waiting for a response on the board. If I use email receive times, I'll know when the offer was made. Tom D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.