Fly Fishing Forum banner

BEFORE I MAIL THESE FLIES...

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dick 
#1 ·
Please reply here if you'd rather pick them up at the Blue Northern Trading Co. Booth!

Juro

#3 ·
Ooops! Sorry, yours have gone out. I left the packages on the kitchen table and my daughter brought some of them to the post office for me yesterday. You should have them by the weekend (I hope).

Still missing addresses for D. Ivers, Nate Smith, Chris Mountain. Nate will pick up his at the booth on Saturday. Dick and Chris out there?

BTW - I will not be at the show on Sunday, I'm meeting with Smitty and possibly George Roberts to cast the first line(s) on the first of the three new rods in the 2hnd project.

See everyone who will be at the show on Saturday.

#4 ·
Juro,
Let me know if you are going to do any rod building on Sunday(as opposed to try outs) I want to see how the decision on the rod spline was arrived at?
Come to think of it, maybe we could throw the Rio line on the 8 wt.?
oh well, let me know if you want to get together.

Jay C.

#5 ·
Juro, better mail mine. Mom's b-day on sunday and I start feild training the new golden in 2 weeks, so I'm not sure of getting time to hit the show. : (

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.